File an Unincorporated County Mobile Home Park Complaint

Because Mobile Home Parks are governed by the State, complaints regarding Mobile Home Parks must be submitted to the State.

Visit the California Department of Housing and Community Development online portal to submit your complaint online.

Print and Mail a Form

Mobile Home Assistance Center

Street view of a nice mobile home park

After completing the appropriate complaint form, return it to the Department by U.S. postal service to:

HCD, Mobile Home Assistance Center
P.O. Box 278690
Sacramento, CA 95827

If you have problems with the interactive complaint forms or other inquiries:
Call the Mobile Home Assistance Center: 1-800-952-5275 or email:

For information on evictions, refer to the eviction section on our renters page.